Master Your Management System with Our Training Courses
Building internal knowledge of management systems is critical to organizational commitment and adherence to new standards and ways of working. Strategies For The Environment can help you and your employees understand environmental, quality, and health & safety management systems.
Whether you need a course on general awareness, or want your employees to become internal auditors, our courses are tailored to specifically meet your objectives. Our Awareness sessions focus on understanding the new system or standard, and how it will impact your organization. Standards courses bring the specifics of implementing a management system to light, and how to attain certification. Once certification has been attained, our Auditing courses will train your staff to perform internal audits themselves (accredited courses are available for most recognized standards).
“Ivana took the time to really explain the intricacies of ISO 14001 compliance. I learned more in a day than I did taking another course for a week!”
Our courses are focused on one thing: your learning. We spend considerable time designing materials to build and enhance your knowledge, ensuring you have a full grasp of the materials.
For a full list of in-house courses we can offer, call us to discuss your particular need. For groups of 5 or more people, custom packages can be designed.
Strategies For The Environment also offers public courses for individuals. See our full course listing and calendar for details.
New in 2012: Live Instructor-Led Online Training
Benefits of Our Online Training Courses
- No travel required – save the time and expense of off-site training
- Live instructors – all our sessions offer two-way dialog with instructors, just like in-class sessions
- Flexibility – participate from the comfort of your home or office
- Accredited courses – CEUs by a EIC training provider
How Does it Work?
Participating in an online training session is easy. You just need a computer, an Internet connection, and a set of speakers or a telephone.1
The specially-designed training application allows two-way communication between the trainer and participants. All you need to do is login to the website at the specified start time, load the training application, and get ready to learn. Without leaving the office, you’ll join a classroom of like-minded professionals eager to learn and share their experiences.
Courses on Offer
Our schedule for January and February of 2012 includes the following courses:
- Corrective Action and Root Cause Analysis for DWQMS
- Document Control for DWQMS
- Continual Improvement for DWQMS
- Corrective Action and Root Cause Analysis for Management Systems
- Document Control for Management Systems
- Continual Improvement for Management Systems
- (Coming soon) Improve your internal auditing skills (interactive and informative)
Additional courses will be added in the spring. Want a particular course? Drop us a line and let us know what you’d like to see on our calendar in the year ahead.
What You Need To Participate
Any Windows-based computer purchased in the last 3-4 years should be fine. Specifically, your computer will need:
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, or Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 6/7/8, Firefox 3/4, or Chrome 7/8.
- (recommended) ActiveX enabled for Internet Explorer.