All courses can be customized for the individual client. Courses can be conducted on line or in person.
OWWCO #5108 – 0.3 CEUS
Prerequisite: Participants should have already completed Internal Auditing for DWQMS before registering for this course.
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the legal requirements for DWQMS Document Control.
- Effectively manage and maintain all documents related to your organizations DWQMS.
- Understand the system of document development and maintenance required by the DWQMS.
- Understand the difference between a document and a record.
- Develop a system for document control that is acceptable for your organization.
- Understand the system of preparation, review and submission of DWQMS documentation.
This half-day course will allow participants to understand the legal requirements of a Document Control system, the standards required for the Document Control system and how to develop a Document Control system that is comprehensive. The course will allow teams to understand the difference between a document and a record, how do develop an acceptable Document Control procedure and demonstrate how to implement and maintain your document management system.
In-Class: 4 hours
Web Based: 4 hours
This workshop will teach participants the legal requirements of, and how to implement and maintain a document control system for the Drinking Water Quality Management System implemented in their organization. The participants will learn how to effectively manage and maintain their document control system and how to develop an acceptable system.
Who should attend?
- Drinking Water System Managers
- Drinking Water System Supervisors
- Drinking Water System Operators
- Certified Auditors
- Individuals who will be working with, implementing or maintaining, a Drinking Water Document Control System
- This course can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific demands and is available in two formats: as a web-based, live instructor course, or in person at your organization’s convenience.