All courses can be customized for the individual client. Courses can be conducted on line or in person.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control principles
- Understand job safety analysis, work procedures and hazard reporting methods
- Understand the difference between incident and accident
- Understand the difference between hazard and risk
- How to assess risk
Duration: 3 hours
Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment is a fundamental task for any organization, and any company’s strategy when adopting the ISO 45001 standard. This course will cover the basic concepts of Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment for occupational health and safety management systems.
To explain Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control principals in relation to the ISO 45001 standard including understanding of the differences between incidents and accidents and hazard and risk.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in acquiring the competence to conduct Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments for their organization
- Organizations implementing ISO 45001 Management Systems
- Consultants of ISO 45001 Management Systems
Special Features: This course can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific demands and is available in two formats: as a web-based, live instructor course or in person at your organization’s convenience.