OWWCO #13471 – 0.4 CEUS
Prerequisite: A solid understanding of the DWQMS standard.
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Apply auditing principles in the context of drinking water
- Understand the difference between internal versus external audits
- Learn the key attributes of an auditor
- Conduct a document review
- Know what to look for when examining records,
- Conduct an Audit Interview
- Know what areas should be considered when auditing a DWQMS Quality Management System
- Report findings
The Internal Auditing for DWQMS one day course will allow participants to fully understand the requirements and elements of conducting a Drinking Water Quality Management System Internal Audit. Participants will conduct a partial internal audit.
In-Class: 4 hours
Web Based: 4 hours
This workshop will help sharpen the participant’s understanding of the techniques required to effectively conduct an Internal Audit.
Who should attend?
- Drinking Water System managers
- Drinking Water System supervisors
- Drinking Water System operators
- Certified Auditors
- This course can be tailored to suit your organizations specific demands, and is available in two formats: as a web-based, live instructor course, or in person at your organization’s convenience.
- This course qualifies for 0.4 OWWCO CEUs.