After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the origin of the Drinking Water Quality Management System and Standard
- Understand DWQMS development and overview
- Understand the 21 elements of the DWQMS and how they can be effectively addressed and implemented with an operational plan
- Achieve continual improvement
This course serves as an introduction to the Drinking Water Quality Management Systems Standard. The course covers all elements of the standard, and explains all compliance requirements. The course is designed for all members of your organization’s DWQMS team, from operators and managers to Directors and Council Members.
In-Class: 6 hours (includes practical workshops to help increase a solid knowledge)
Web Based: 3 hours (theoretical knowledge with practical examples)
To serve as an introduction the Drinking Water Quality Management Systems standard. Participants will receive an overview of all elements of the standard and an understanding of all compliance requirements.
Who should attend?
- Operators of municipal drinking water systems
- Project Managers responsible for the implementation of DWQMS within drinking water systems
- Compliance Officers within an operating authority
- City Council Members
- Managers of municipal drinking water systems
- Directors of municipal drinking water systems
- Engineers of municipal drinking water systems
- This course can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific demands, and is available in two formats: as a web-based, live instructor course, or in person at your organization’s convenience.
- 3 OWWCO CEUs for the web-based course
Please check back for upcoming courses.