All courses can be customized for the individual client.
Courses can be conducted on line or in person.
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001 and their application
- Gain a broad overview of the legal implications of environment management
- Be able to assess your organization’s current approach to environmental management
- Learn how an EMS can further your business’s success and how to benchmark best practice
- Become familiar with international environment policies
- Share knowledge and achieve professional recognition within your organization (in-class only)
Duration – 8 hours
Understand the basics of ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems with our one-day introductory training course. Designed and delivered by EMS experts this course will give you an overview of environmental management. The course will get you started in achieving best practices for your own organization.
ISO 14001 Basics will raise awareness of international environmental management policies in your organizations and will teach you how to enhance your own business processes in line with EMS standards. Our course will provide all the environmental management basics for you to build on.
Opportunities abound for the sharing of knowledge, motivating employees and building customer confidence by committing to environmental management.
To provide an overview of the ISO 14001 standard. All elements will be covered, along with an introduction to environmental aspect identification and impact assessment.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who requires an overview of EMS and/or ISO 14001.
Special features: This course can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific demands and is available in two formats: as a web-based, live instructor course or in person at your organization’s convenience.