Are you a brand new auditor? Are you looking for guidance, assurance that you’re auditing correctly and effectively?
This half-day workshop is designed to help you improve your auditing skills. This course will cover the basic steps of conducting an internal audit:
- How to conduct a document review
- What to look for when examining records
- How to conduct an audit interview
- What areas should be considered when auditing your company’s EMS
- How to prepare an audit plan
- How to report findings
This workshop will help sharpen your understanding of the techniques required to effectively conduct an Internal Audit.
Prerequisite: a solid understanding of the ISO 14001 standard.
This course can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific demands, and is available in two formats: a web-based, live instructor module, or in person at your organization’s convenience.
To register for the online version of this course, please follow the registration link below.