All courses can be customized for the individual client.
Courses can be conducted on line or in person.
Prerequisite: A solid understanding of the ISO 14001 standard.
After participating in this course your will be able to:
- How to conduct a document review
- What to look for when examining records
- How to conduct an Audit Interview
- What areas should be considered when auditing your company’s EMS
- How to prepare an audit plan
- How to report findings
Duration – 8 Hours
Play a vital role in keeping your environmental management system (EMS) up-to-date and compliant. This course will allow you to keep pace with EMS developments to ensure your organization remains compliant under ISO 14001 Standards.
Auditing your EMS is important to achieving and maintaining ISO 14001 Standards. Strategies for the Environment offers expert training in this. This one-day course gives an overview of the skills needed to conduct an internal EMS audit.
To help the participant sharpen their understanding of the techniques required to effectively conduct an EMS Internal Audit. These techniques include:
- Learning how to carry out an effective internal EMS audit.
- Identifying the different stages of the audit process and how to put them into practice.
- Initiating and preparing an ISO 14001 audit.
- Giving the participant the ability to manage the entire audit process from start to finish with confidence.
- Confidence in following up corrective actions.
Who should attend?
- Those with ISO 14001 or EMS internal auditing responsibilities.
- Those who audit other management systems and want to address ISO 14001
Special Features: This course can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific demands and is available in two formats: as a web-based, live instructor course or in person at your organization’s convenience.