All courses can be customized for the individual client. Courses can be conducted on line or in person.
Prerequisite: A solid understanding of the ISO 9001 standard is required. Internal auditing experience is recommended. It is also recommended that inexperienced participants take the ISO 9001 Basics one-day course prior to enrolling in this course.
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Conduct a document review
- Know what to look for when examining records
- Conduct and Audit Interview
- Know what areas should be considered when auditing your company’s Quality Management System
- Prepare an Audit Plan
- Report on findings
Duration: 8 hours
Strategy for the Environment’s ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001 standards and how to perform an audit of the day-to-day quality management operations of organizations in any industry. Our experienced instructor explains the elements of ISO 9001 in detail and provides an understanding of the Quality Management Principles and how to apply them when performing an internal audit. Participants learn by working in group exercises and in-depth discussions (In-Class Only).
To provide a clear understanding of the auditing process for the ISO 9001 standard. This course can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific demands and is available in two formats: as a web-based, live instructor course or in person at your organization’s convenience.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting first party, second party or third-party Quality Management System Audits
- Management representatives
- Quality Directors