All courses can be customized for the individual client. Courses can be conducted on line or in person.
Prerequisite: A general understanding of ISO 45001 would be beneficial to the participant.
This course helps participants gain a better understanding of the “best practices” for occupational health and safety (OHSAS).
The course will present many of the theories, practices, and knowledge to prepare for the implementation and operation of an OHSMS.
After participating in this course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of ISO 45001
- Understand the terminology of OH&S management systems
- Explore the intent and interpretation of the individual clauses of ISO 45001
- Gain a basic understanding of how an OH&S management system can be integrated into existing environmental management systems
- Understand the process approach
- How to identify nonconformities
In-Class: 8 hours.
Web Based: 4 hours.
To provide students with the appropriate background, the course covers the basics of an occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS), the process approach, and management system documentation. The course explains each requirement in ISO 45001 and provides participants with the tools to objectively evaluate the applicability of the requirements in their industry.
Who should attend?
- Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of BS ISO 45001
- Health and Safety Professionals/ Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- Management Representatives
- Laboratory safety professionals
- Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
Special Features: This course can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific demands and is available in two formats: as a web-based, live instructor course, or in person at your organization’s convenience.