All courses can be customized for the individual client. Courses can be conducted on line or in person.
After participating in this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand quality management systems, definitions, concepts and guidelines.
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 9001 standard
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard
- Understand quality management principles
This one-hour course offers participants a general overview and understanding of the elements of the ISO 9001 standards and how the inherent requirements impact day-to-day business of organizations in any industry. Our experienced instructor will explain the elements of ISO 9001 and will discuss the role of the employee as well as the role of the manager when implementing an ISO 9001 quality management system. Participants will also learn the benefits of a quality management system and how to register a quality management system.
In Class: 1 hour.
To provide a basic understanding of the elements of the ISO 9001 standard as it currently stands, and the benefits of implementing and registering a quality management system.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who requires a working knowledge of ISO 9001 standards
- Quality professionals/consultants
- ISO Coordinators
- Management Representatives
- Laboratory Quality Professionals
Special Features: This course can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific demands and is available in two formats: as a web-based, live instructor course or in person at your organization’s convenience.