All courses can be customized for the individual client. Courses can be conducted on line or in person.
Prerequisite: None, though an understanding of management systems would be helpful to the participant.
After participating in this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand risk assessment requirements set out in quality management systems
- Understand how to implement upcoming standards for the new ISO 9001
Duration: 3 hours
Through discussion this course will provide a firm understanding of how to evaluate risks and put the controls in place in terms of contingency and emergency plans.
To assist participants in the design and management of a quality management system and how to recognize risks facing an organization, and how to develop contingency plans to eliminate or mitigate risks.
Who should attend?
- Management representatives for QMS
- Compliance officers or managers
- EMS administrators and officers
- QMS and EMS coordinators
- Department heads
- Anyone with the responsibility of maintaining a quality management system and responsible for risk assessments of same.
Special Features: This course can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific demands and is available in two formats: as a web-based, live instructor course or in person at your organization’s convenience.