All courses can be customized for the individual client.
Courses can be conducted on line or in person.
Prerequisite: A working knowledge of the key aspects of the ISO 14001:2004 standard and an understanding of Environmental Management Systems is recommended.
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the gaps in your current environmental management system
- Start planning your transition to the revised standard
- Explain the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Understand what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Find out about Strategy for the Environment’s 4-Part transition courses
Duration – 1 hour workshop
You are already familiar with ISO 14001:2004, but now it’s time to transition to ISO 14001:2015. This one hour workshop will introduce the key changes of the new ISO 14001:2015 standard. You will learn how to implement the new changes to the standard and recognize any of the gaps that are currently present in your current EMS.
To assist those involved in the transition from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015 in an efficient, seamless and comprehensive workshop.
Who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for their organization’s transition from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015
- Anyone involved in the implementation, planning or supervising an ISO 14001:2015 transition.
Special Features: This course can be tailored to suit your organization’s specific demands and is available in two formats: as a web-based, live instructor course or in person at your organization’s convenience.