ISO 45001 is the international standard for occupational health and safety, designed to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
While ISO 45001 does not outline specific controls for managing hazards, it does provide a framework for addressing safety concerns and employee health risks from which even the smallest company can benefit. With ISO 45001, your company will be able to improve its OH&S performance while reaping several important benefits along the way including but not limited to:
- Demonstrate compliance with current and future statutory and legal requirements
- Proactive approach to identifying and Controlling Hazards
- Enhance the involvement of leadership and participation from workers
- Improve customer retention and acquisition
- Reduce downtime and costs associated with workplace incidents, including insurance premiums.
- Gain a competitive advantage
How We Can Help